SATURDAY, 25 MARCH 6 PM - Parish RUBY Jubilee
SUNDAY, 26 MARCH 10 PM - Centenary of First Mass celebrated at Bayswater
MONDAY, 27 MARCH 7:30PM in Narthex
Speaker: Glen D'Cunha. Supper and Drinks provided. All welcome!
SATURDAY, 1 APRIL 9AM-12NOON
Let us make our Church clean and beautiful not only this Easter but all the days of the year. We need more volunteers to be a part of our hardworking and committed Working Bees. More hands make work light! BYO Tools. Light refreshments will be provided.
WEDNESDAY, 5 APRIL 7:30PM
MONDAY, 10 APRIL 7:30PM - St Joseph's Boronia.
WEDNESDAY, 19 APRIL 7PM - Click to see details.
children SACRAMENTAL PROGRAM 2017
Registration is now open for children in non-Catholic school for Sacraments of Reconciliation, Holy Communion and Confirmation. Only one sacrament will be administered for a child in a given year. So please make use of this opportunity.
- Reconciliation: Preparation is scheduled 2nd half of this year and reception of this sacrament is November 2017. (Year 3 & up)
- Holy Communion: Reception is on 18 June 2017 for those children who received the Sacrament of Reconciliation in 2016. Those who receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation this year will receive Holy Communion next year (2018). (Year 4 & up)
- Confirmation: Both preparation and reception of the Sacrament will be in the current year. (Year 6 & up)
For details, please contact the Parish Office.
- Liturgy Roster (January - March 2017)(March - June 2017)
- Altar Setter Roster (January - March 2017)(March - June 2017)
- Power Point Operators' Roster for March 2017
- Altar Servers' Roster for March 2017
- Mowing Roster (March 2017-January 2018)
- Counting Roster for January - June 2017
- Liturgy Roster (January - March 2017)
- Altar Setter Roster (January - March 2017)
Stations of the Cross every Sunday after 5pm mass and 11am Good Friday
Lenten Reconciliation 5 April 7:30pm
Passion Sunday Regular Masses
Holy Thursday 7:30pm with Adoration
Good Friday 3pm
Holy Saturday 8pm Vigil Mass
Easter Sunday 8am, 10am only
Sat: 6pm (Vigil)
Sun: 8am, 10am, 5pm
Tue: 7:30pm (followed by Adoration, Divine Mercy & Benediction)
Wed, Thu & Fri: 9am (followed by Adoration on First Friday)
2nd Sunday of the month (2 months notice)
2nd Thursday of the month, 7:30pm
Tuesdays 7pm; Saturdays 5:30pm
Please call Parish Office (Minimum 6 months notice)
Children Sacramental Preparation:
Please call Parish Office